At Manteo High School we believe:
- Every Students can learn, achieve and succeed.
- Students learn best when uninterrupted classroom in instruction is the top priority, and when that instruction is both rigorous and relevant.
- Students excel when instruction addresses individual needs.
- Parents, teachers and the community must work together with students to ensure their success.
- Students benefit from a culturally and academically diverse school environment.
MHS students and staff place a high value on parent and community involvement. We invite your continued contribution and participation to help our students and staff rise to meet today's and future challenges, so we at MHS can continue to be "Proud of our Tradition... Excited about our Future."