(FAFSA) Financial Aid
FAFSA opens on October 1st.
If you need help with the FAFSA, please speak to your school counselor or Mr. John Hunting.
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to apply for financial aid for college.
Follow these steps!
1) First, you'll create an account, which will be your FSA ID.
2) Next, you'll start the FAFSA form, which is available each year on October 1st.
3) In the Schools Selection section, list the schools that you want your FAFSA to be sent to.
4) Fill out the demographics, parental, and financial information requested on the form.
5) When all the sections are complete, sign and submit your FAFSA.
Subscribe to the FAFSA Youtube page for helpful hints and great information about filling out your FAFSA.
Financial Aid Night 2020 Video - a great resource from the College Foundation of North Carolina.