Don't miss this free webinar on how to plan, save, and pay for college! Click below to register for either Wednesday, December 9 or Thursday, December 10.
Use the Free Application for Federal Student Aid to apply for financial aid for college.
Follow these steps!
1) First, you'll create an account, which will be your FSA ID.
2) Next, you'll start the FAFSA form, which is available each year on October 1st.
3) In the Schools Selection section, list the schools that you want your FAFSA to be sent to.
4) Fill out the demographics, parental, and financial information requested on the form.
5) When all the sections are complete, sign and submit your FAFSA.
Complete your NC Residency Determination (NC RDS) to demonstrate residency for state aid programs and consideration at all (public and private) North Carolina colleges and universities.
Financial Aid Night 2020 Video - a great resource from the College Foundation of North Carolina.