- General Scholarships
- CFNC General Scholarships
- Local Scholarship Packet
- College Specific Scholarships
General Scholarships will be posted as we receive them. These are scholarships that are not included in the Local Scholarship Packet.
Career Onestop Scholarship Finder-Scholarship link provided by the Department of Labor. This is a great search tool for finding unique scholarships.
National Center for Homeless Education (NCHE) | http://nche.ed.gov
- NCHE scholarship webpage: https://nche.ed.gov/ibt/schola
rships.php (includes links to specific scholarships, reputable scholarship search engines, and information on financial support for college for undocumented students)
- SchoolHouse Connection Youth Leadership and Scholarship Program (*specifically for homeless or formerly homeless youth*):http://www.schoolhouseconnecti
- Horatio Alger Association: https://scholars.horatioalger.
- State financial aid and scholarship opportunities: http://www.nasfaa.org/State_Fi
- Scholarships for foster youth: http://www.fc2success.org/prog
Scholarships for Skilled Trade Studies
- Nextar Legacy Foundation Trades Scholarship Listing:https://nexstarscholars.commun
- HomeAdvisor 2017 Skilled Labor Shortage Scholarship:https://nexstarscholars.commun
- The Refrigeration School Scholarship Page: https://www.refrigerationschoo
- National Housing Endowment Student Scholarships Page (residential construction): http://www.nationalhousingendo
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Scholarships: https://www.ashrae.org/members
hip--conferences/student-zone/ scholarships-and-grants/underg raduate-engineering-scholarshi ps
The North Carolina Hispanic College Fund awards annual scholarships worth between $500 and $2,500. Scholarship recipients are seniors and recent graduates of North Carolina high schools who are of Hispanic/Latino background. Recipients of a NCHCF scholarship must enroll in a degree program at a community college or a 2 or 4 year college/university and demonstrate commitment to public service and community development.
Application Deadline January 15, 2019
The BadCredit.org Wealth Wise Scholarship is open to US undergraduate and graduate students seeking a career in the finance industry. The scholarship amount is $1,000 and will be awarded based on academic merit and submission of a short essay to be titled How the US Credit Scoring System Can Be Improved.
Application Deadline December 31, 2018
ACT Student Champion Award!
ACT Student Champions receive a $500 non-renewable scholarship, certificate, and state-level recognition.
Applications can be found www.act.org/readinesschampions
Applications are due October 31, 2018, and champions will be notified on or before January 31, 2019.
$1000 non-academic scholarship. Visit website for more details.
Application Deadline May 24, 2019
$1000 & $500 scholarship awarded. Visit website for more details.
Application Deadline Friday, December 14th.
Lenoir Rhyne University
NC Teaching Fellows
Participating Schools: Elon University, Meredith College, NC State, UNC Chapel Hill & UNC Charlotte
North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority
NCSEAA Grant Information (multiple grants for multiple schools)